What are the Roles & Responsibilities description of Tester & Testing Manager in SAP Environment.
- Manage Project Initiation through Closure.
- Resource Mobilization for Projects.
- Implement and monitor processes for Offshore Testing.
- Manage Delivery by Metrics.
- Publish KPIs for all Offshore Testing Projects on weekly, or milestone, basis.
- Submit inputs for Weekly Status Reports to the Onsite Test Coordinator.
- Participate in Weekly Review Meetings.
- Submit inputs for billing of effort.
- Offshore Team Management, Mentoring and Coaching.
- Issue Management.
- Test Requirements Analysis.
- Test Case Development / Updating.
- Test Data preparation.
- Test Execution and Results logging.
- Defect Analysis & Reporting.
- Re-tests for Fixes.
- Submit daily status updates and Metrics to Offshore Leads.
- Peer Reviews.
Sap HR tester is good role for sometime.
- Expectation will you need to assist the testers (testing background people).
- People from the sap hr background in the testing projects usually preparing scenarios.
- Helping them to create the test data.
- Analysing the defects.
- Preparing the test cases and scripts (testing tool can be manual or automated).
- Validating the test results against the documents such as BPPs, Blue Prints, Configs etc.
- Execution of test cases preparing the TIRs (test incident reports) and logging them into the tool if it is in place.
- Some cases they will fix the defect also.
- Testing the interfaces, reports (custom and standard) authorisations (positive and negative).
- Integration also tested it depends on the scope of testing.
- Testings can be (system intergration testing, User acceptance testing or User confirmation testings or any other different terminology).